All guests must have in their possession an L.M.V.A. guest pass with the appropriate color for the day. Those with a ten guest fishing pass must have it in their possession and make it available to the lifeguard for his/her signature. Each family is entitled to ten (15) guests per day. Please see the Guest List Policy tab below for rules regarding group access to LMVA facilities.
GUESTS ARE PERMITTED ON INDEPENDENCE DAY, JULY 4TH AFTER 3 PM. NORMAL GUEST FEES APPLY.
|Guest General Admission Pass*||$3.00 guest/day|
|Guest Fishing Pass*$12.00 guest/day||$12.00 guest/day|
|*MEMBERS WHO ARE 62 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER qualify for a special half price Senior Citizens discount for their guests. Senior Citizens are requested to advise the gate attendant that they qualify for half price fees.|
1. During the weekends of the Summer Period (designated as from the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend through Monday of Labor Day Weekend) each LMVA member household is entitled to bring up to a total of ten (10) guests per day onto the LMVA premises (subject to limitations elsewhere specified). All other days and periods are limited to up to a total of fifteen (15) guests per day. Guest Fees apply. See Schedule of Fees, available at the Administration Office or online.
2. Each member is responsible for his/her guests and MUST accompany such guests at all times. Members are financially responsible for any damage to Lake facilities caused by their guests.
3. On Independence Day (July 4th ) guests are only allowed onto Lake premises after 3:00 p.m.
4. On Concert Days there is a fee per guest, with guests limited to 4 per member household at the North Beach. Regular guest policies apply to the East Beach.
1. Each LMVA member household is entitled to bring up to 15 guests on a daily basis, except on the weekends of the Summer Period which limits guests to 10 per day, per household.
2. Each member household may submit, on an LMVA guest list form, a pre-paid or pay as enter guest list of up to 15. However, during weekends of the Summer Period, guest lists are permitted for only up to ten (10) guests. Guest lists are not permitted on Concert Days.
3. A Guest Fee does not apply to children under 8 years old. Although children under the age of 8 are free, they are included in the member's total guest count. For events larger than fifteen guests, members should inquire about use and reservation of the East Beach Upper Group area and the Lake Clubhouse. Restrictions apply.
4. The member is responsible for their guests at all times and MUST remain on Lake premises throughout the duration of their event. NO GUEST WILL BE ADMITTED UNTIL THE GUEST LIST HAS BEEN ACTIVATED BY THE MEMBER.
5. Members who cancel their plans no less than 24 hours prior to scheduled event may receive a full refund of the prepaid guest fees.
6. If all of the guests do not attend, the unused guest passes can be claimed at the Lake Services Office up to 30 days after the event.
7. To help ease parking problems on busy summer days, members and their guests are encouraged to carpool.
8. A member household may submit only one guest list per day, up to the maximum number of guests allowed.
|Wednesday||8th Mar 2017||Trout Stocking|
|Wednesday||8th Mar 2017||Fishing Club Meeting|
|Saturday||11th Mar 2017||Fishing Tournament|
|Tuesday||14th Mar 2017||Board of Directors Meeting|
|Wednesday||22nd Mar 2017||Fish Stocking|
|Saturday||25th Mar 2017||Angler of the Year Fishing Tournament|